Hello Again


Yes, it's been awhile -isn't that the name of a song? - I am inspired to begin again by another blogspotter Lorraine. She's also got a blog on aminus3
We share that site in common. A fine photographer, with creativity and interesting images.
Today's the Breeder's Cup. Seems this is another sport that is now international. May have always been, but today I realized just how global all sports have become.
I watch "An Inconvenient Truth" yesterday!! Yes, all should see, and pray.
Prayer, as anyone who reads my blog here knows, is something I firmly believe in the power of.!
And it is prayer that is needed for all of the ailments in our world today.
Prayer for insight
Prayer for courage
Prayer for action
Prayer for truth from our politicians
Prayer for knowledge
Prayer for belief in success
Prayer for life over death ------------------------------------------

Humans have truly screwed things up, on so many levels......
Pride goeth before a fall, someone once said to me. Well, we better get off our high horse and on our knees, or we are going to fall ----------- awfully far down............
My usually uplifting entry to this blog...what can I say ? it's what on my mind at this second. That's how this one is written..