Cruisin'


Cruisin', originally uploaded by noseum.

I may have sent this here already, but everytime I pass it on my photostream I wish I was one that boat, going to the Bahamas.
I want to live there, or in Mexico, or Greece. I love water (ocean) and mountains (high), I have heard that Greece is the place.
Oh, course there's parts of California, but who can afford that, no us that's for sure!!
Mexico: I left a piece of my heart there, when I visited for 3 weeks, in l998.
My son did his travel abroad year (3rd) in college there. My first time to a country outside of the USA.
What an experience!! From getting the time off from work to the time to come home,
I'll visit this topic again, there is so much too say about all of the aspects of this era of my life............
Well, I sent this here from Flickr, a lazy/convenient way to blog for sure. So, let me sign off, for now.
I do hope someone is visiting this site. I don't advertise, purposely, but do hope someone stops by!?
The only way I would know is if a comment is left, so if you visit please comment.................