Thoughts Upon Awakening


Sky at Sunrise, originally uploaded by noseum.

as I view this image, once again, my thoughts go to the love I have always had to watch the colors in the sky..
Once, a long time ago, while under the influence of (?),,,,I saw the colors in the sky, what a spectacular sky it was, and my mind was truly blown my The Artist....I have never forgotten, That Sky, and that moment...
Each time I look at an image or see the sky or take a picture of nature, I think of the beauty The Artist has given us....
and am grateful..
I read somewhere, the key of happiness is gratitude...
I also read, somewhere, the key to riches is knowing what you have...
One of the reason I do not 'blog' that often, I am not one of those persons who 'knows' the source of these words of wisdom; they are definitely not my own....
Enjoy..