Another Day Make it a Good One

These days, as somewhat usual when I'm out of work, I start at the computer and can't/don't break away. Except to go the the BR or last night to the park. Watched Fk umpire a game. It was quite cool last night. A refreshing coolness, I actually got to bring out my down comforter again!? What can I say, I like to wrap myself, in my comforter or something like a light sheet when I lay myself down to rest.
Fk thinks I'm nuts, but what else is new!
Me thinks it is not good to have a partner that thinks or says your nuts all the time.
I guess some can turn this around, fend it off, or tune it out. I am not one of those people.
I believe to build a solid loving relationship with anyone, one needs to affirm and build the other up. Not necessarily/ definitely not lie or be false in the affirmation but talk about things that are of concern. Oh. Oh. here I am lost in conversation, and not knowing how to continue.
Well, this is the word for today: Get the Work done that is waiting to be done, and creating angst not having been done yet.
How's that for a closing sentence!!