I figured it out


How to get ride of the link I had here, that I didn't know how to place on site. It wound up here, and I deleted it eachtime I started a new post. Thanks to looking around and hitting different buttons. Sounds pretty infantile, elemental, childish the way I'm putting all of this, but here's my excuse. I just work up, I'm on my first cup of java, and I couldn't care less, how this looks. Yep, getting to that point, I am , I am.!!
All my excitement last week re: uploading an image to full view without blogspots border.
Well, it was to naught, because when I did actually upload and press publish it came up the same as ever. So---I did not get it. Will I ever get it??
I keep asking around, reading re-sizing instructions, and having way to much time and things on my plate. Scattered Queen I am, I am......The reason for today's image!!
Another Day!!