Good Morning World


Hello, out there in cyberspace, how is everyone today, Saturday June 09, 2007. Time flies, no doubt of that, it's been proven by life and science, I think. Anyway, just something to say hello. This blog is not one of those that has any earth shattering, or even informative information. I really would like to have my own website, but alas, my nil to limited knowledge of this medium, keeps me from enjoying that desire at present. So, I am using this set-up blogspot.com to do something in that area, but it's not the full page image display that I dream of. Hopefully, I'll connect with someone who could set-up and guide me along in the real world, sitting by my side, to set one up, and get it running, as I learn the in's and out's of using a computer. I thought the person who so generously got me started when I bought this computer, would be that person. But, unfortunately, his personality and ego, where too much for me. So, if by chance there is someone out there, who could fit the needs of one who has very limited knowledge of this programming 'stuff' I would appreciate them getting in touch with me. See, the thing is, I need it spoon fed on teaspoons, meaning, very basic, generic wording and direction, to comprehend. As I have not even a concept of how any of this works, meaning, math/translating math into the written word. That's what this is no? Here's the image for today, to go with this post.